Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Somebody said Feds......looks like an ACT-out


NASA AND THE PROGRAM PROBLEM

 

 

 

 

THESIS----------------------------------

 

 

What is a virus and can a virus be transferred from, in lieu opf the fact that the

 

 

Or a virus can be , in a computer or a computer virus------

 

 

Then what would a virus look like that illegally enters the body or is

 

 

 

Programmed and with a  +very dangerous ,  such as eboli----

 

 

 

 

 

What would that look like!

 

 

It would look like just what it is a very dangerous machine or nano machine, or

 

 

I know b/c now the machine has done a very hurtful, attempts now on my life.

 

 

I have reported the threats and torture.

 

 

 

The hospital I stayed at  after  threats,  at the Durango Community, Shelter,

 

 

Then the head nurse at the Mercy hospital,  thereatened me directly….

 

 

She said, quote….”  We can put you out!”   and she was well aware it was 9pm.

 

 

 

And more that this was a repeat of the shelter, attempt……

 

 

 

This though is a hospital, where I am an inpatient????????

 

 

I got an apartment in which I shared with the staff that safety was crititcal….

 

 

 

That I would work on issues with them, yet the whole process took, 2 days for everything to go through..

 

 

 

I expressed fear and trauma even terror about where to live and if this, landlord was of,

 

 

Better, experience.

 

 

He had told me something, like case by case, not understanding this, I asked him about 

 

 

His policies and nothing has matched up------

 

 

1.        Dogs are everywhere he specifically, told me verbally, no dogs!

 

 

 

2.        I was speared all night and as I write with, something sharp.

 

 

Spent the whole night in a Holocaust environment!!!!

 

 

3.         I made a point of asking him about the heat before signing the lease------

 

He assured me it was, per apt, and a way to set the thermostat for a good heat,

 

 

I had asked him about his environment ----quiet, healthy,  good relations, or,   Safe.

 

 

 

He assured me that this was how he was and wanted the environment to be!

 

 

I asked him every question,

 

 

 

And then he seemed to go out of his way to do the opposite.

 

 

 

When I first looked at the apt. there was no dogs at all.

 

 

 

The minute I moved my things I was surrounded with dogs, especially in the morning, and one man, w/ was right at the office, staying there,  a  seemingly watching me as I got coffee, at the Exxon and waiting for the bus.

 

 

I was freezing all night long , no heat at all! 

 

 

I was specific about the heat!

 

 

I have pneumonia often and it is a big concern.

 

 

Why no heat……?

 

 

This is just too purposeful!

Harm is harm, threat is threat…..but an attempt, has never been made, this direct, this

 

 

My website,

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

NASA is the issue.

 

 

I have clear memory, physics, based mathematics to prove now that this town is

 

 

 

A Company “town” and has been, was the whole time I lived hear early years and still, is!

 

There is major funding project hear with the Ute Tribe, so documented

And known…..This time the sexual, aspect, also involved a word-----

 

 

 

 

 

One iastral mnnels, and the astral world, involving more and more that downloaded virus, computer can also, invade and talk a programmatic message.

 

 

This was my night w/ the news reporting more on Eboli----

 

 

Middle ages, and the threats or problems were not just of fever, etc.   but extreme violence!

 

 

 

It is time that NASA w/ classified, programs reveal  the truth.

 

 

 

They are handling this badly and we as a society have to do it right!

 

 

 

As my website proves I have worked scientifically on these problems,

 

 

 

I will not have conditions, that could actually be consciously or UNcon, or a mixture,

 

 

Around me is constantly attacks especially, from, something that wants to use my search for safety as a place to do the complex reprogramming or connection to hospital, work.

 

 

 

I want to live where I have signed a month to month, apartment,

 

 

 

Toomany times , wrong happenings are  and have been reported.

 

 

 

Is this a UN connection, to

 

 

 

Places where something wants to do a quick mop-up,

 

 

 

 

YES one must say!


NASA sets up shop wherever I go and tries to put me in very dangerous positions or traps.

 

 

First at the community shelter, then the hospital, now the Four Winds, studios.

 

 

 

Three times in 5 days……..

 

 

 

I believe the owner, Cameron, left the heat off purposefully.

 

 

 

He did not act surprised when I called, early morning.

 

 

 

I am not goring to be part of a project, not well-run, nor am I going to work in

 

 

Their shodow aop for free, not only free, mind you,

 

 

But paying 1400$.   Who would.

 

 

They are using my disability to perform this yet there are, and they know

 

 

 

Durango looks a little too like Los Alamos setting up robotics programs;

 

 

 

Or more nuclear    (medicine)  as they  did the 1940’ Manhattan………

 

 

 

 

 

 

Of virus  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment