Saturday, September 21, 2013

Fall has begun...

I said goodbye to summer yuesterday with a large Coke and a walk in the Pico area of upper downtown where I had a new lunch item and saw some more murals...

My vacation is over and I live in L.A, not bad; still travel or nomadic lifestyle sees the movement in habitation of the art of the city!

I was writing during lunch on bright a Mexican tablecloth about some of the law books one called Ecstasy another about psychoanalysis and myth, when I remembered about the design of a Hab!

A U.N. magazine had a picture of a yurt tent used by the Mongoliens!  And it had a solar panel.  I thought about an isolated place in Utah with the same spacial moon-like isolation and I would like to have the same energy efficient off=the=grid habitation, later in life!

For now it is my hotel room and daily writing, as my bread and dreaming of the man named Rock; or dream-timing.


Stay tuned for his Teleplay, for subscribers only!

No comments:

Post a Comment