Friday, November 22, 2013

judges chamber!

District Court of Las Vegas, Nevada
Emergency Motion for Remedy from Extreme Conditions
Case Number__________________________
Milagro Taurus, Plaintiff
v.
Dr. Renee Ngo
And
Red Rocks Behavioral Health Hospital,
Defendants
Causation for Request and Pleading
I believe that the malpractice suit has some very real and extreme extenuating circumstances for which I ask for an immediate and continuing assistance, both financially and structurally----
The depth in psychosis lends itself to a certain procedural schedule and that method is broken or clumped in hurtful ways; & nbsp; & nbsp; 1
which have to do with the details of wrongful death, not only attempted murder but actual structural, neurological death which I have had to will myself back from with great effort on a scale so enormous that it may signal breakthrough on not only senility and brain death or head injury conditions, but also psychological suicididal or homicidal conditions in which the will is damaged.
I ask that since my life hangs by a balance and following up on this research without damage to myself is of the utmost importance--------------------I would like the following to happen-----
1. Immediate compensatory damages
2. Study into the role of my insurance----included now in the suit, as the agency overseeing this situation and that the relief come from the Medicare, itself.
3. This amount to set up a laboratory, sleeping and meditation monitored correctly and to the right formulas---
And my safety health and wellbeing of the matter.
4. In the amount of 500,000 immediately and then continuing on a regular basis as the court rules.
5. I would like to write up my experience in scientific journals, but the threats on my life continue and are making my participation in my own treatment method or way to chronicle and publish.

No comments:

Post a Comment