Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Last night....


Police rep ort=======================================================================

 

 

 

Regarding a home invasion and rape…….

My apartment is not a safe place for me,

 

I am completely overwhelmed and worried  about my safety.

 

My door is often hit and strangers keep coming and hitting my door with loud knocks and telling me scary things they are planning to do to me.

 

 

Lsst night someone came and the door was shaking from the pressure of the voice screaming that it would take my apartment and rape me, repeatedly.  I felt a prescence touching me but was afraid to see.

 

 

I have been afraid of the management and the involvement since staying  at Seigel Suites,

 

 

They are involved and have cars coming through the parking lot at high speeds, honking and causing disturbance overall.

 

 

I can’t sleep and have civil case regarding this but my life is in danger!    

 

 

I believe that the civil case is not enough that I want to press charges against Seigel Suites for this conspiracy most likely connected to the case.

 

I am afraid to go home, because last night a man was on the third floor watching me as I left, then I finally asked what he was doing, he said he lived there but that he forgot his keys and he left never returned.

 

 

There is a brother connection and he constantly is telling me through dreams tha the is killing me and mentally he goes into stories about how he is planning to torture me and takes pictures of me.

 

 

I BELIEVE MY BROTHR MAY HAVE HIRED SOMEONE!

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment