Monday, March 24, 2014

Bayou natural and emergent law!


Complaint Against  NASA

 

 

Gentlemen I have applied for a position, the number is ____________________________, in  Oct. 2013

 

 

I am very qualified and have not heard from the Human resource center,  so  am inquiring

 

 

directly.    The problem is a huge one, since it is my concern that my website which I gave to you on my

 

 

application,  is used wrongly and for profit.  This is the reason I have not been hired is that the theft

 

 

of my property is continued and so a suit will, must be filed to collect damages, owed to me.

 

 

 

The most recent transgression was the movie,  film,  the Dallas Buyers Club which I believe is a Sub-

 

 

Contractor   of NASA.   

 

 

 

I also believe that NASA has been in my life since I was a child, even placed me with a family,

 

 

 

That was actually a NASA fakery or simulation.

 

 

 

I am of a different species and may have something to do with the Roswell incident.

 

 

 

I was born in 1956.

 

 

 

I would like the Freedom of Information Act to be accountable regarding this incident and my connection

 

 

 

To   it.

 

 

 

 

There is an Act that requires this and it is called the Reptilian Agreement.

 

 

 

I have had many incidents, regarding extreme assault especially sexual , and this behavior is done by

 

 

 

another species, party to this agreement.  They are functioning visibly as human yet the real formation is

 

 

 

that of worm, space worms.  They are violent and psychologically abusive. 

 

 

 

They do not want to follow the agreement and are sabotaging any effort! 

 

 

 

 

NASA is run by them.

 

 

The agreement is Time-based and is our Hope for the future, yet

 

 

 

The  power distribution issue warrants now intervention from the courts.

 

 

 

That is why I am doing this law civil suit, to bring to light the discrepancies.

 

 

 

Another work is a book by Mark Tegmark, Our Mathematical Universe

 

 My Quest for the Ultimate Nature of  Reality.

 

 

 

This is also a NASA  theft  and  subcontracted.  

 

 

 

The Rock Story is where the actual theories and ideas are based, and plagiarized.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment