Thursday, March 20, 2014

Spring and the sun is all-glory....

Lets not talk about this winter with all the storms, lets talk about the Beltain Fires.


It is an Irish or Celtic  event.


This is a ceremony, wicca or feminine energy, spiral dancing all night.


It beckens to the spring for stability and even more than Mardi Gra it addresses our human nature from the sensual to the sexual.



We come from the stars, it is obvious now and as beings it is time to celebrate.


I believe my self to be from Venus and also the connections to a Mayan summary of such.


On our world we have certain recognitive abilities and preceptual as well.


I am a therapist by training and had a private practice for years, yet my real skills broadened and my life as a Shaman began when I was 4 years old.


Or greatest diplomatic skills are known across the galaxy.


My screen or film name is Aya!


I am now looking for a special kind of employment that is cosmological in everyday life,



THE GREAT REMEMBERING.



So far I have been followed and threatened for over 20 years, because of want or because that remembering brings up issues.



What other species can we begin to analyze for depth and the application of new ideas,



for the next new leap in Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment