Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Facebook

We made an entry, went to do some banking, complained about misuse of my accounts.



Now I feel ill,


I have been hit by a download, it is viruses....


each virus they mix and make Intel entries,



nedicines.


Check the new major. specialty in medicine




Operating System, digital doctoring and pharmaceurtical fluid, solutuion.



hence virus improvement.



Sexually, physically. psychologically. soul..........




I am acetic, I resequence, much has been forced and stolen though their misapplication of a medical



system they have no business forcing or tampering with is not only immoral but more....



I have ried to work with,negotiate they harm me more!



To design the operating system right takes me!



We now know they are doing it when judges treated me with disdain and much more as is



printed in the judges order Denver Federal District Court..



They download these extremely complicated virus through sound, my food, smells, and of course airborne and touch, wiping it on me.


They walk by the carrier, bump into me or put a hand on m e shoulder arm. etc.



Next I am drenched, sick to my stomach and other.......worse, much worse....




I am Aya, through the mechanism of telepathy, meditation, I can remember,



pre-now lets say.



I ama a doctor, they know it, DAROPA AND MISUSE.



there IS TIME TRAVEL. IT DONE WRONG HOW THEY......




MORE ON NEXT ENTRY......

No comments:

Post a Comment