Thursday, February 12, 2015

I never spoke until I was seven....

 was a better psychiatrist at 4 then the ACCSES or whatever


ever the anachronym...



not linguistic accept for how to human rights offense .



state run keep everyone in poverty, CDC rev ev !



My what a hip phrase.


The other one that came to me last night when I watched some of Big Bang wad that I for a whole year had alpha sleep, without sleep and without alpha!


Alpha!



Supernatural with star Sam recently had a very groovy show on nightmares, he should know.



The word for water in Tohono is very raw like something not polished not the expected.



the rules of Venus, the rules of water..........




the sound, Big Bang for instance has it not!




The silence of seconds are of something, not chaos.




What is Alpha, an Oracle a Jaguar, a sorceror?




the desert beckens to know, and the earth quiet.



Sootheing, serene...

No comments:

Post a Comment